Expedition design is what we do. An expedition is designed with the end in mind. Each expedition has a deliberate purpose, which may range from climbing a mountain, digging a ditch, developing cohesion in a group, increasing productivity, solving a problem, or building life-long friends.
Let’s Plan Your Adventure
These are a few of the questions we ask to determine the right ingredients for your expedition:
- What activities should we use?
- Where should we go?
- How much risk and challenge will be beneficial?
- Which and how many instructors do we need?
- How much time do we need?
- How much will it cost?
Past Trips and New Ideas
There are a few remarkable moments we never forget, and this is where change happens. Let us design a program for your small group. Past trips and new ideas include:
- Father / Son mountaineering in the Wind River Range
- Reunion weekends
- Families on the fly – flyfishing and mountain biking in Pisgah
- Corporate Team Development